Squat

Squat
Squat Everyday

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bad Elbows: a Journey into Squatting Everday

Today was not, actually, my first day of squatting everyday.  I did it for a few months in late winter and early spring of 2014, and I started doing it again a couple months ago.

I wondered for a while whether or not daily squatting is blogworthy, and eventually I quit caring.  I seem to like the blogging outlet, and my old blog no longer serves me.  While I remain imperfect, I have to a large extent - and with notable exceptions - stopped insulting people.  They still crawl around the floor and use training barbells for their step aerobics, and that's now fine with me.  My results seem to improve the more I ignore what other people are doing.

In time, I'll get into my implementation of daily squatting, and in the meantime, questions and comments are always welcome.

My work today:

Squat
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 2
335 x 2
355 x 2

30 burpees.  Normally I'd time these, but I knew I was off today having been sick much of the last week, and I felt I needed some stress-free work.

Jan. 1 Empty Racks

I trained at Gym Number 2 today, which I now sometimes prefer to Gym Number 1, and I was happy to find that at least while I was there none of the New Year's Resolution people were clogging the racks with arm work.

No comments:

Post a Comment