Squat
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 2
345 x 2
365 x 2
335 x 2 x 2
Pull Ups
6 x 4
1 x 6
2015 YtD squat volume: 20,675 pounds
2015 YtD squat tons: 10
2015 YtD burpees: 170
2015 YtD pull ups: 71
2015 YtD Winchell's cinnamon crunch doughnuts: 2
I had the sometimes helpful and sometimes ruinous Blog Effect doing pull ups today. I was doing sets of four between squat sets, and then I did a last set of 6 simply because I thought it would look better for the blog if I upped my total by thirty instead of twenty-eight.
I did some dips today as I often do, and I do some pressing. For me now these can be shoulder killers, and I don't report my numbers there precisely to protect myself from the Blog Effect.
| Black to play and win |
I got a nice lead-off win for one of my Internet Chess League teams today which you can click though here.
It's a variation of the Noah's Ark Trap, which supposedly got its name from its age.
Do your work and study the classics.
No comments:
Post a Comment